What precautions should be taken when filling curing agents?
1. It is necessary to first understand the properties and characteristics of the curing agent to ensure the selection of a suitable curing agent for filling.
2. Special curing agent filling equipment should be used to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and the accuracy of filling.
3. The instructions for using the curing agent should be followed, and the filling should be carried out according to the specified proportion and method to avoid excessive or insufficient filling.
4. Attention should be paid to the storage and transportation conditions of the curing agent to avoid moisture, heat, or other adverse effects on the curing agent.
5. Appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, etc. should be worn to prevent damage to the skin and eyes caused by curing agents.
6. Attention should be paid to the cleaning and maintenance of the equipment, and regular cleaning of residues inside the equipment should be carried out to ensure its normal operation.
7. Attention should be paid to the leakage and overflow of curing agents, and timely cleaning and handling should be carried out to avoid environmental pollution and equipment damage.
8. Attention should be paid to the safe operation of curing agents to avoid reactions with other chemical substances or dangerous situations.
9. Relevant laws, regulations, and safety operating procedures should be followed to ensure the safety and compliance of operations.